Our plan to keep you safe
13th May 2021
Further to the recent roadmap that was announced by the government, we are delighted that we can finally say we look forward to you joining us from 17th May.
We cannot wait to start welcoming our guests back and our reservations teams are on hand and available to take new bookings. Please do contact us directly to discuss any previous bookings that have been affected by the recent closures and our reception team will be more than happy to help.
The safety of our guests and team members continues to remain our priority and we want to let you know of some of the things that are in place to ensure that we are able to open safely-
- A thorough risk assessment has been completed in line with government guidelines
- Hand sanitising stations available before entry to the hotels and available for use throughout
- We have heightened our cleaning regimes with special focus on high touch areas
- All employees who are on duty, receive ongoing additional training on new standards of operating protocols.
- Temperature checks for staff
- Perspex screens at our reception and all of our till points
We have every confidence in our team delivering a safe operation through social distancing and exemplary hygiene and we are excited to be welcoming guests back to the hotels.
We cannot wait to get back to doing what we do best!
For those of you who would like more detail on how our operating procedures are designed to keep you safe, we are happy to share these with you.
For further information, please contact the team and we will be more than happy to help: –
Peckforton Castle – 01829 260 930 / PCEnquiries@bhguk.com
Nunsmere Hall – 01606 889 100 / NHEnquiries@bhguk.com
Inglewood Manor – 0151 339 5105 / IWEnquiries@bhguk.com